Orange, California
4.3

It is my first time to buy clip in hair extensions in HAIRPLUSBASE Extensions. Honestly, the extensions are OK, if taking its price into consideration.

Compared with the extensions I have, its quality is not the best, just so-so. But because I spend a lot on them, I want to try the one which is less expensive and of acceptable quality. This one is what I want to get.

The extensions are made from 100% human hair, just like what I have. The hair is also soft, and the color is fine. But the hair ends is a little dry and the one clip is broken. Well, it is a piece of cake to get another clip.

Speaking of the shipping, I think it is reasonable to spend 7 days to receive the extensions.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Price, Color, Service.

I didn't like: No discount.

Had an Experience with Hairplusbase?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more Advocare - Review about Positive Experience Advocare "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..." Read more Review about Advocare Mns C Supplement from Katy, Texas Advocare "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..." Read more Wigsbuy are Scammers Wigsbuy "I ordered a Monofilament Top wig, the blond one often pictured in their ads with the gal wearing the red headband looking thing just around her neck, but in a..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more