4.3

It is my first time to buy clip in hair extensions in HAIRPLUSBASE Extensions. Honestly, the extensions are OK, if taking its price into consideration.

Compared with the extensions I have, its quality is not the best, just so-so. But because I spend a lot on them, I want to try the one which is less expensive and of acceptable quality. This one is what I want to get.

The extensions are made from 100% human hair, just like what I have. The hair is also soft, and the color is fine. But the hair ends is a little dry and the one clip is broken. Well, it is a piece of cake to get another clip.

Speaking of the shipping, I think it is reasonable to spend 7 days to receive the extensions.

Aimee136 wrote the review because of good customer service at Hairplusbase and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hairplusbase to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no discount. Author liked the most price and color. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Luxy Hair. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hairplusbase hairplusbase human hair extensions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hairplusbase?

Comments