4.2

This is my first time buying HAIRPLUSBASE hair extensions, actually, I have worn hair extensions for the past two years, and it was suggested by one of my friends.

I received the hair extensions 2 months ago, and I have worn them everyday. They are easy to wear, easy to style and wash, but hair is fine and the hair ends is a little dry.

However, considering the price, you can't beat it. If you want to buy cheap 100% human hair extensions, I would recommend hairplusbase hair to you.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Hairplusbase and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about hairplusbase human hair extensions from Hairplusbase was no discount , but reviewer liked color. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hairplusbase.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Hairplusbase to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hairplusbase?

Comments