Walnut, California
4.2

This is my first time buying HAIRPLUSBASE hair extensions, actually, I have worn hair extensions for the past two years, and it was suggested by one of my friends.

I received the hair extensions 2 months ago, and I have worn them everyday. They are easy to wear, easy to style and wash, but hair is fine and the hair ends is a little dry.

However, considering the price, you can't beat it. If you want to buy cheap 100% human hair extensions, I would recommend hairplusbase hair to you.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Color, Price, Service.

I didn't like: No discount.

Had an Experience with Hairplusbase?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Glam Seamless- BUYER BEWARE Glam Seamless "DO NOT BUY THESE EXTENSIONS!!!! After spending hundreds of dollars on their tape in extensions and waiting 9 weeks to remove them...they have RUINED my hair! Took them out exactly..." Read more Review about Advocare Mns C Supplement from Katy, Texas Advocare "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..." Read more Hairplusbase - 3rd time bought from this brand and became one of their VIP Hairplusbase "This is my 3rd time bought from this brand. What surprised me is that i got 20% off automatically, it said that i had became one of their VIP. The..." Read more Advocare - I am a mess Advocare "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more